You will need to pay for your return, you can find out the postage price in the portal or you will be asked to download a returns label and pay for postage at your local post office. Please use a trackable service and keep your proof of postage receipt until after your refund is processed. You’ve got 15 days to send something back to us from the day you parcel arrived. If you’ve received an item that’s not in perfect condition please head over to our Contact Us section so we can get this fixed for you.
You’ve got 15 days to send something back to us from the day you receive it. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns after this time. Ready to Return? Click here
No packaging, no problem! Just pop your items in something non see-through, sealable & waterproof. Items must be unwashed, unworn and with the original labels still attached. Ready to Return? Click here
You get 15 days to cancel your order because you have changed your mind. This cancellation period starts from the day you have received all of the items in your order. If you receive faulty goods, you may also have a right to return these goods and to ask us to repair or replace them or get a refund.
• Items must be returned within 15 days of receipt.
• Items must be unworn, unwashed, and unused with the original labels still attached.
• Pierced jewelry cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons, unless in a sealed and unopened packet.
• Underwear and swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene seal has not been removed.
• Accessories and fashion facemasks cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
• Shoes must be tried on indoors.
Where we suspect fraudulent activity, including but not limited to circumstances where there are suspicious claims relating to orders having been placed, but not received, or if we suspect that you are returning items after they have been used or worn, or items returned do not match what you ordered, we reserve the right to withhold refunds and block your account (and any associated accounts) from placing orders in future. If this happens to you and you think we’ve made a mistake, you can Contact Us and we will discuss the matter with you further.
For more details, please check our Return & Refund Policy.
• A typical refund will take up to 21 days, that’s 15 days you returning and us processing it, with up to 7 days for it to make its way through the banking system. It can be up to 7 days from this point for the item to be received into the Fashion Para warehouse, where it will be processed and refunded. You will receive an email when this has happened, from it’s up to 7 days to show in your bank statement, this is dependent on your banks processing time. We’ll be sure to keep you updated and send you an email as soon as your parcel arrives back at our warehouse, and again when we have processed your refund.
• All returns are quality checked – items should be returned in a new and unused condition with labels attached and, wherever possible, sent back in the original packaging. Refunds will not be given if they do not comply with our returns policy.
• If you’ve waited more than 28 days with no email from us, please get in touch by going to the Contact Us page by clicking here.
Refunds are sneaky things and can show up in a couple of places:
1. Normally it shows on the day of refund confirmation by us (or up to 7 days after this date depending on your bank’s processing times)
2. If its not there, try looking back to the date when you bought the items – some banks now highlight the refund credit against the initial debit date (or up to 7 days after this date depending on your bank’s processing time).
If you still can’t see it, please get in touch by going to the Contact Us tab on this page.
Unfortunately we don’t offer an exchange facility. Simply return your item(s) by following these easy steps on the ‘How do I return my Packages?’ section and reorder for a replacement.
It can take up to 14 days from the date of your return for your parcel to be delivered back to our warehouse and processed. On receiving your return the next step is for us to check the item(s). Once our checks are complete we’ll refund back to your payment method. The funds should appear on your bank statement in up to 7 working days (how long depends on your card issuer). We’ll make sure to keep you in the loop and send you an email as soon as your parcel arrives back at our warehouse, and again when we have processed your refund.